Dưới đây, Zoom Vietnam hướng dẫn các bạn thông tin về quyền đối với dữ liệu cá nhân và hướng dẫn xóa dữ liệu người dùng Zoom khi bạn không muốn sử dụng Zoom nữa
Hướng dẫn Xóa tài khoản Zoom
If you are a Basic (Free) Zoom user, you can delete your Zoom account at any time. This will permanently delete your Zoom account.
Note: Paid Zoom users (Licensed) will need to cancel their subscription before they can terminate their account.
- Basic (Free) Zoom account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Profile.
- Click Terminate My Account.
- Click Yes to confirm that you would like to terminate your Zoom account. This will permanently delete your Zoom account.
- You will be redirected to the Zoom homepage and briefly shown a message that your account termination was successful.
Data Subject Privacy Rights and Choices
Right to Correct or Update Your Information
If you would like to correct or update information that you have provided to us, please logon to www.zoom.us and update your profile.
You may receive marketing email communications from us where permissible. If you would like to stop receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in those emails.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, you may have the right to exercise certain privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions that you began prior to requesting any deletion.
- Right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent. We may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain personal data. Where we do so, you have the right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of access and/or portability. You may have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you and, in some limited circumstances, have that data provided to you so that you can provide or “port” that data to another provider.
- Right of erasure. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of personal data that we hold about you (for example if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected).
- Right to object to processing. You may have the right to request that Zoom stop processing your personal data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to rectification. You may have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held).
- Right to lodge a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority. If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.
How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of the rights above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit a request to the following address:
Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Attention: Data Privacy Officer
55 Almaden Blvd, Suite 600
San Jose, CA 95113
Please identify yourself and specify your request. If you have a password protected Zoom account, we will use your account information to verify your identity. If not, we will ask you to provide additional verification information. What we request will depend on the nature of your request, how sensitive the information is, and how harmful unauthorized disclosure or deletion would be.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your personal data as required but retain records necessary to comply with a governmental authority or applicable federal, state, or local law. Where legally permitted, we may decline to process requests, including requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, or jeopardize the privacy of others.
Zoom operates globally, which means personal data may be stored and processed (for example stored in a data center) in any country where we or our service providers have facilities or hold events. By using Zoom or providing personal data for any of the purposes stated above, you acknowledge that your personal data may be transferred to or stored in the United States or in other countries around the world. Such countries may have data protection rules that are different and less protective than those of your country.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), and your personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will:
- Process it in a territory which the European Commission has determined provides an adequate level of protection for personal information; or
- Implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, including transferring it in accordance with applicable transfer mechanism, including the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses .